Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mary in Copenhagen

I'm a small-town girl from Sweden. In september, I start a new adventure. I will move to Copenhagen and my life will be completely changed. I will live in a big city for the first time, I will finally live with my boyfriend after 5 year's long distance relationship, I will start working (just need to find a job).

I see many opportunities and many challenges. Is it possible to learn Danish? Right now I don't understand or speak Danish at all. Read Danish is a little bit easier. Also, can a "small city girl" become a "big city girl"?

We will live in "Nørrebro" in an apartment that we rent from a couple who will spend six months in San Fransisco. Perfect for us! I got a really good impression of both Nørrebro and the apartment.

In this blog, I will write about my Copenhagen experiences and my passion for fashion (especially Coco Chanel), home decor, marketing (I am a marketer), running and walking, food, wine etc. Follow my adventures! :)

Sneak peak from the apartment:

Living room! 

View from the bedroom! 

2 comments:

  1. Okej, seriöst möbeldreggel från min sida! Shit va fint!

    /Linnéa P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja där kommer vi att trivas fint, det är jag säker på :)

    ReplyDelete