Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend!

Now when I work so much, I really appreciate the weekends! At weekdays I leave home at 6.40am and come home after 6pm. I like working.  A lot to do, but as long as I feel I learn new things it is fun. And my colleagues are great! 

This friday after work I met up Carl at O'learys at Copenhagen central station to eat and watch handball. Carl has been a player himself. We also met two other Swedish guys there :) 

On the saturday, me and my colleague Sofia had decided to go out partying in Malmö. We met up at 8.30 and went to Big Bowl to eat and chat. Met some guys  there who convinced us to play bowling with them. It was actually very fun! And I won both times ;) 

Then we left the guys and went to Hipp where we were dancing until 4. Whar a work out! And we only drank water. I thought I was too old for late parties ;) planned to catch a train at 4.30 but the central station in Malmö was close?! Came home to Copenhagen at 7. Kind of tired. Carl and I stayed in bed like the entire sunday... 









My bus stop














No comments:

Post a Comment