Saturday, November 23, 2013

Miss you!!!

Finally weekend! I really needed to sleep, and I did!! I usually get up at 5.45am during weekdays, and this saturday I got up at 1pm. Now, I feel human again :D The week went so fast, but a lot of fun things happened. Many nice meetings, dinners, news.

Carl and I had dinner in town yesterday. We went to a Tapas restaurant in Nörreport. Delicious and cozy environment. Even if we got the "wrong" menu, I think the service was great. Super nice waiter!

This morning, Carl got up early to go to Sweden and hang out with some friends. He's back in Copenhagen tomorrow, so this saturday its just me, myself and I. I have an article to finish, and some other things to do.

Thanks Johan for the postcard!! So happy for that!! :) I miss my friends. My friends from Umeå, Hudiksvall, Canada and other places. Come visit me!!!










































And many, many more!!!!!! MISS YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment