Monday, November 18, 2013

My intention...

Monday. My intention is to write in this blog at least once a day now. Busy times. Get up at 5.40 am, take the bus to work, come home from work at 6 pm, (GYM after?!), finish dinner at 8 or 8.30 pm, TV, sleep. Thank god for the weekends :)

So this thursday I got up at 3.45 and went to Helsingborg, and from there with my colleague Björn to Skövde. We attended Apticdagen, by Aptic - a software program we use at our organisation. Since I work with communications, marketing, social media I felt a bit lost there among all facturing company representatives but I had fun anyways. I love to meet new people and learn new things. And also, it was a banquette later that evening and a party after that. Some of us stayed up until 4am. (Yes I was awake for 24 hours). Got up the day after at 7. My voice was gone, but many others were quite tired as well so.

This weekend Carl's sister Anna and her boyfriend Johan visited us. I was a bit sick (I always get sick when I sleep too little), but could join them on several activites anyways. Stayed home a couple of times. Yesterday, we went to the christmas fair at Tivoli. I love Christmas and I love tivoli. Too bad I was not in a very good shape.

Visar bild.JPG
Anna, Carl, Johan

Visar bild.JPG

Visar bild.JPG

Visar bild.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment