Thursday, December 19, 2013

Family

My stomach is a bit better than yesterday, but not totally OK :/ I don't know what's wrong. It hurts like every 5 min. Carl and I read some material online yesterday, tried to figure out what it could be. Realized that if you are an hypochondriac, it's a nightmare to search online. It's always one or several symptoms that suits your specific case... but I guess I have been stressed or something. But it's weird...

Meeting with the boss today. Feels good to stay at eFinance :D During year 2014, we will all work really hard but it is fun! Exciting to follow our growth! We can see it very clear, and I think it will continue, even faster! I will really enjoy the christmas holiday, but I will also miss my colleagues, my Billmate family :)

Tomorrow, mom, dad and my brother Erik come to Copenhagen! We'll see how we will spend the weekend :) I haven't seen them since august so it will be fun to meet up again! On monday, we're going to Gothenburg to celebrate Christmas there! 






No comments:

Post a Comment