Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow?

Hello readers! It is sunny outside, and also a white layer on the ground!! Me like. I have been very busy with work for a long time now, but I'll try to write here at least once a day. Remind me!! :) 

Yesterday evening, I went out with Hannah to the french restaurant Nice in Nörreport. We ate Moules Frites. Lovely! Read more about it here, in this good guide-to-copenhagen blog!


 Today, Carl and I are going to the tourist street - STRÖGET. I really need to find a dress to the christmas party I'm going to with my colleagues on friday. Something red or something black? I have a picture in my head telling me exactly how I want the dress to look like. Haven't found it in any store yet. Hmm, we'll see. Have a nice saturday, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment