Sunday, December 8, 2013

Preparing for Christmas :)

Hope you all have a nice 2:nd advent! I love christmas. However, since it is not snow here in Copenhagen (just a liiiittle) compared to Northern Sweden where I am from, I have not really this christmas feeling I usually have at this time. Trying to get it, so we'll see.

Yesterday, Carl and I went to Ströget since I had to buy a dress. However, when it comes to such things I am a real perfectionist and even though I went to every store that was open (which was MANY) I did not find a dress that I liked. Instead, I went home and ordered one online. Hopefully it suits me! Kind of difficult to see how it will look like on me since the model who wore it on the picture was 1.79 m tall (almost 20cm taller than I) and wore size XS. Kind of sick ideal.

We had lunch in Nörreport at Café Sommersko and I had this lovely goat cheese salad! Yummie :) Can really recommend it!

Yesterday evening we made "Mozartkulor". Or, Carl made them because I happen to cut myself in my finger (typically me!) so I could not do much. Not the dishing after either ;)


The master! <3

Visar bild.JPG
The result!

No comments:

Post a Comment