Sunday, December 29, 2013

Yesterday...

...What a great day! :) Woke up early and went to Söderhamn to visit Elin, Magnus, Liam and their new baby Filip. He was so cute!! And Liam really grows fast! I'm his godmother. Elin and I also went through pictures from when we were young ;) When we were between 14 and 18 or something. Times change, and I guess that's a good thing. What were I wearing? Skirts could really not be too short at that time.... gosh! But feels good have had that time already, so I don't have to have it when I am thirty something ;)


15 or 16 years old or something? 

Visar photo.jpg
Liam :)

Visar photo.jpg
Elin and Filip. 

Visar photo.jpg
Filip. 

Visar photo.jpg
Filip. 

Got back to Hudiksvall at 6 pm to have dinner with my family. Filet of moose. Yummie! I have really been spoiled when it comes to meat, since my dad is a hunter. Meat direct from the nature! I actually don't like the meat you buy at the grocery store (pig, cow etc).... it doesn't taste anything compared to what I am used to...! The dinner was delicious! And great wine :)

Visar photo.jpg
Delicious! 

After the dinner I took a taxi to town to meet up my friends Karin, Martina, Fredrik and Carro. I hadn't met them since summer! Soooo great to see them again. And later also Mina and Malin and her boyfriend Brynjar joined! I am so glad we still have contact, and that when we meet everything is like it always has been! Sometimes months and even years pass by between or meetings. Things change, but at the same time things don't <3 Karin, Carro and I have known each other since we were like 10 years old. Thanks for a great night!!

Visar photo.jpg

Visar photo.jpg

Visar photo.jpg
Karin and Carro 

Visar photo.jpg
Martina and Fredrik


Martina, Fredrik, me, Karin




No comments:

Post a Comment