Tuesday, December 17, 2013

food poisoning?

It feels like I've gotten food poisoning or something. My stomach hurts a lot and I kind of feel like throwing up. And no, I am not pregnant :P Maybe I have eaten something I shouldn't have. But I can't think of something... I have been feeling like this since yesterday. Hmm...

I really like it at work and I am so happy that I can stay there also next year! I learn a lot an have super nice colleagues, can it be better? :) Carl and I have this apartment until march.. we'll see if we stay here in Copenhagen or try to find something in Malmö after that. So what am I doing at work? A lot of writing. I work with communciation and have also started to do some more pure economic tasks. I like to try and learn new things, and the more each one of us can do, the easier it gets to reach or goals :) I have started to work a lot with PR now which I really enjoy! To write press releases and have contact with journalists and partners we want to do the press releases with. I really look forward to go to Gothenburg and Hudiksvall for Christmas, but also think I will miss my colleagues ;) A good sign I guess?

If you want your dream hair, don't forget to visit http://chantelleofsweden.com where you get 35% if you enter the code "MIC2013" at the check out. The webshop has high quality hair styling products and hair extensions!


















No comments:

Post a Comment