Thursday, August 22, 2013

Corridor life.

Sent my first article to Nina yesterday. She answered "I knew you were a star". That made me very happy :) I'm sure I can improve my writing skills, and it feels good to get positive response on the first article. Today, I'm gonna prepare an interview that I will do on monday. Do some research and see if I can find any tips on how to conduct a good interview. So I guess I am a writer now. I feel a bit like Carrie Bradshaw (but focus on marketing and communication instead of love and relationships).

My alarm rings at 8, but I cannot get up before 9. This morning I planned to take a shower. So I put my towel on, walked through the corridor and passed the kitchen. To discover the shower was occupied. Corridors are really not my thing!!!!! I want to go a few metres from bed directly to the shower when I wake up. In this corridor, it's like a complicated process. I am too convenient, I know. I should be glad I have somewhere to live here in Lund. Some people, student,  live in tents here because they cannot find a place to live. 

Me and Carl at my graduation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment