Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Danish and idols.

No, I can't say I have learned any Danish yet. I can read it, but I could do that before I moved here. Yesterday, I tried to ask bus drivers which bus was right if I wanted to go to Kalundborg. Asked them in English and they answered in Danish. I didn't understand. When a fourth driver became involved, I managed to jump on the right one. I have a long way to go. 

At the train to Roskilde (where I transfer), there were three girls, 10 yrs old ?), in front of me. They were fans of the boy band One Direction and had been to the One Direction store (didn't know such stores existed?). There, they had bought One Direction band members in natural size (human size). On the train, they kissed the paper band members and also idol cards, and said "aaawwww" each time they looked at a new card. Cute and funny girls. Remind of myself when I was young and had a crush on Casper in "Arvingarna". I had a picture of him on my wall and kissed him good night every night. Today's confession. 

Now breakfast before I start working!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment