Sunday, August 11, 2013

Interview

Tomorrow, I have a job interview in Malmö. It is for a social media internship. I have realized that I really want it. From what I have read about the company/person I will work for, I have  really good impression and feel that it would be a great opportunity for a dream to come true. That makes me nervous. I think it to some extent is good to be nervous, as long as you don't lose control.

Carl just went back to Denmark, so now I am lonely. Miss him. But I am used to live alone. Well, since I live in Carl's student corridor I am not actually alone. No shower in the room, but next to the kitchen. Annoying. I am too comfortable. But I hope no one will be awake when I get up tomorrow. Take the train to Malmö at 9.30. Interview/meeting starts at 10.30. I should practice interview Q&A. Or should I? It is difficult to know what questions/discussions that will pop up. However, some questions are "mandatory" I guess. Who am I? Why do I want this intenship? What can I offer? etc. 

My man <3



2 comments:

  1. Darling! Man ska absolut inte träna inför en intervju utan vara sig själv. Säga att man ärligt talat inte kommer vara vältalig om man har svårt att finna orden man vill hitta utan försöka förklara sig själv ändå. Kom igen darling, du fixar detta ;)

    ReplyDelete