Thursday, August 15, 2013

Variation.

I really enjoy this internship! I think it will generate lots of good experiences/merits for future jobs within marketing and communication. The woman I work for is an expert on social media (writes books, hold lectures etc) and feels like a real entrepreneur. I am glad to be a part of the different projects she has. It means that I have very varying job tasks. She is passionate about networking and coaching of others, through social media for example, so yesterday I did this thing for the web and Facebook page "Självkänsla":


In a few minutes there were hundreds of likes. I have never received that much likes for something I have posted from my own page. As I wrote yesterday, I am not deep and romantic as a person but like design and know what I like myself when it comes to design. Doesn't matter if it is about home decor, fashion, images - I know my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment