Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lost.

I am kind of locked in. Carl brought the keys to this building (corridor) with him to Copenhagen -by mistake -so now I cannot really go out. Or, I can and then hope someone can let me in when I ger back. Carl gets back on friday. Cannot really stay inside until then. 

I actually went for a walk. In Carls shirt.  And of course I got lost. So typically me!!!!! Thank God for GPS! And thank God a girl in this corridor could let me in when I got back. 

I finished the article today. Mom gave me some good tips. She is the real journalist in our family. I am just a marketer who write articles... 











2 comments:

  1. Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Thank you for sharing!



    Also visit my web page - Get the facts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I will take a look at your website.

      Delete