Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Events

It is nice to work from home. It works fine for me.  Since Carl goes to work around 8am, I can go up with him and start working early myself. Today, I have gathered information about something related to knowledge sharing and social gathering. I think it will be a great event, when it starts :) Next week on monday and friday there are two events I will attend. A lot to look forward to and a lot to prepare, but I like it :) Great opportunities for networking, learning, get to know people within my field :)

Today, I have also thought about potential subjects for interviews (that I also will perform within this job), articles etc. There are many interesting topics within social media, networking, communication, marketing. I have also tried to analyse how different companies act to strengthen their brands through social media (I focused on one platform).





No comments:

Post a Comment