Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My addiction.

Don't know what happened to my 8am alarm? Slept for too long. Carl got up at 6, went to Copenhagen for work. I am still in Lund. Since I work a lot in Malmö know, and we don't have our apartment yet in Copenhagen, it is more convenient for me to stay in Lund those weeks I have a lot of work in Sweden.

I have had my morning coffee know, and yoghurt. I am so addicted to coffee, especially in the mornings. I need it to be able to start the day. When I studied I don't know how much coffee I drank during the days. 8 cups? I guess it is not good to drink THAT much, but otherwise I would eat sugar in order to keep my brain activated. Thats worse right?

Yesterday, my friend Emma called. Oh I miss her! She thinks I should write more TEXT in my blog. Gonna try to do that. Not write a thesis each time I post, but maybe try to tell you a bit more in text and not only pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment