Monday, August 5, 2013

Packing again.

Tomorrow, we leave west coast and Hamburgsund. We take the car to COPENHAGEN. I am moving. I am leaving Sweden and moving to Denmark. I become Danish (?!). A lot of packing today. My parents follow me to Denmark, and stay there for a couple of days. That means that I also will start my Copenhagen life at an hotel. NICE. It feels good to start my stay in Copenhagen as a real tourist. On thursday, I will go to Carl in Kalundborg, where we will stay in august. In september we move in to our apartment in Copenhagen.

Next monday I have an interview for an internship I really want. I want to work with social media, and this internship would be a great opportunity to start a career in that specific field. Exciting!

More pictures from Hamburgsund and Swedish west coast:

Sunset in Hamburgsund

Dad and the sea

Carl and I

Smögen

Hamburgsund (where we have our summer house)

Me and Carl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment