Friday, October 11, 2013

Another job! :)

Today I got a new job! :) I will be responsible for communication and especially social media activities for eFinance Nordic AB. I am super excited! I will continue my work for Nina as well, since I really enjoy it, meet many nice people, get a bigger network, and learn a lot. I actually think it is good for me to work with different things, since I become more productive that way :)

Today I also interviewed Linus Zackrisson, who is an expert in job searching and especially LinkedIn (and knows a lot about other social media channels also). It went very well! I think it can be a very good article of that information I got! And also some inside info about how recruiters use social media to find their candidates ;)

Now, I have started to think about something... we'll see what happens with that.

Happy girl! And it's friday! And we're having guests :)




No comments:

Post a Comment