Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Long day.

This has been a very long, but also a very good, day. Woke up at 7.30, went o Malmö without any problems. Went to the bank. Talked to a very helpful customer service worker. She helped me order a new VISA, the only problem is that they have to send it to Hudiksvall. Hopefully my mom can pick it up for me?

Went to Folk Å Rock for coffee and lunch. Suddenly, I see my friend Marcus (who I got to know in Umeå) walk by outside. Fun with unexpected meetings! He works for Egmont now in Stockholm, so he had a client meeting in Malmö today. It's good to have your eyes open, you never know who you will see and meet, wherever you are!

The meeting with Tim (sales manager at eFinance) also went well. We started planning for a marketing and launch strategy. Exciting! Billmate seems to be a great service. A brand who is trusted and has many customers already, even though the service is not officially launched yet!

After the meeting at eFinance, I went to Starbucks for the release party of Cathrin Frisemo's book about the digital work life. It was a nice event! Interesting subject. You can find my article and interview with Cathrin here.





WIFL- Din guide till det digitala arbetslivet





No comments:

Post a Comment