Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Meeting.

Today, I had a meeting with our neighbors who run a business where they make inspirational posters. They are really passionate about their business, and it is very fun to work with people who have a genuine interest in what they are doing. I will work for them a bit, don't know how much yet, but assistim them in marketing and communications ideas.

I also tried to write an article today, but it was just not a good writing day today I guess. That's life. Sometimes it flows, sometimes it doesn't. Went for a run instead, but that didn't went too well either. My legs felt heavy. New day tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will meet Petter in Lund, to discuss their social media strategy :) Looking forward!

Carl and I have a new favorite TV-show. A Danish/Swedish one - Broen/Bron. A little scary, but very exciting! When you have seen one episode, you really feel you want to see the next one, and then it goes on like that. We are using Netflix, but I think at least seaon 2 is available at some other streaming sites.



No comments:

Post a Comment