Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LUND

Today, I went to Lund and spent the afternoon with Petter. We started working with a Facebook strategy for his and Stefan's company Sparfabriken, and also discussed some other important issues regarding the business, marketing and communication. It is very important to have a plan, a strategy, when having a Facebook page, You can't just create a page - you must communicate, interact, be creative :)

 I just wonder, how much value do media put on referencing nowadays? Do they think it is OK to steal info from others and present it as their own fact?

Tomorrow I had planned to attend a sales course that Promoters AB organises, but they called tonight and told me it has been cancelled. So I guess I will stay home, working with the article and other research instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment