Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chaos

Good morning! I feel very motivated today. Woke up early, had a long breakfast and have already started working with my different projects. Stefan and Petter sent me their material for their launch of their new service, and I gave them some feedback. It will be very exciting to see when it's done and ready to be launched!! :)

My trip home from Malmö yesterday was a bit chaotic. The train from Malmö was broken so we had to change to another one in Hyllie. The information was very poor, since they said "the new train will come in next to this train" and we therefore thought it was at the track next to ours. But when we all stood the, a man at the other side of the track waved to us and said we had to come there fast. So everybody rushed upand down the stairs to get there in time before the train started to roll.

Since it was a looot of people there and this new train was smaller not everybody got a seat. I got one, but then a mother with TWO children took the seat beside me. It was meant for two, but we were four.

Today, I wear jeans and a T-shirt. I work from home so :) I love bows!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment