Monday, October 14, 2013

Marketing consultant.

Woke up early today to take the train to Malmö. Started with "Måndagsboost" at Mindfloor, where Cecilia told us about mindfulness and also had some exercises with us. The purpose was to make us feel less stress, to calm down, make us feel aware of our mind. body, soul etc. I don't know if it worked for me, but it was different and fun to try :)

After the boost, I went to Lund to meet Stefan and Petter, who I am a marketing and communications consultant for now. I like to work with people who really believe in what they are doing, and who are real entrepreneurs. Fun and a great learning experience! I will continue consulting for them for a while. Thanks for the lunch also!!! :)

Had some problems with going back to Copenhagen, since I discovered I have lost my VISA. Think it was yesterday, when I bought my ticket in the machines at Copenhagen C. Thanks to Jonas Bigelius who could save me (borrow me some cash for my ticket back home)!!! Today's hero :)

And tomorrow, I will start working for eFinance Nordic. Get more information about the business, make a marketing and communications plan. I start to feel like a real marketer now ;)


Picture taken by: Helene Colak

No comments:

Post a Comment