Thursday, October 10, 2013

Work out.

Went for a run this late afternoon. Now, I go for intervals since my knee doesn't hurt then :) I run at the lakes, "Söerne" in Copenhagen. I like running by the water. And I also have the best work out playlist now.

When I got back, Carl has started to make falafel for dinner. Lots of fat.... but also protein and carbs. Well well, I burned calories today so!

This weekend, we will have guests here :) Wiktor, Carro, Johnny and Mooooooooof. It will be fun :) Also our friend Sofie comes to Copenhagen so we will meet up with her tomorrow as well.

And I go to Malmö tomorrow morning for two exciting meetings. I will interview Linus Zackrisson who is a recruiter and LinkedIn expert. I am sure I will learn a lot of good and useful things! I will also meet eFinance that I will start working for as a communications manager (maybe fancy title, but like responsible for communications activities).


Söerne


2 comments: