Monday, October 28, 2013

Billmate.

Today, Tim and I have prepared a lot for the release of Billmate. The release event is on thursday, so it is a lot of things that need to be fixed before that. Also, a lot of other things of course. Since I will be the social media manager, we have created accounts on the biggest social media sites we find suitable for eFinance. We'll see what works :)

Today, I also visited another company who had asked for some advice regarding social media communication. I learn a lot from meeting many companies from different industries, since the best type of communication and social media activities really differ. Maybe I will have some kind of involvement in that company's social media communication as well. Their office is located in the house beside ours :)

And today, we could also read at ehandel.se about our new service Billmate. I really believe in what we are doing, and think that Billmate will become a big success! Read the article here:

http://www.ehandel.se/Nya-betaltjaensten-billmate-vill-ta-sig-an-Klarna,3199.html




No comments:

Post a Comment