Monday, October 28, 2013

The storm

I managed to take one of the last trains back to Copenhagen from Malmö. A big storm is here. During the day, I could not really see a storm was coming. Then, we heard at the office that many train departures were cancelled here in southern Sweden. Trains between Malmö and Copenhagen were not affected then, but later they cancelled all traffic there as well. I was lucky to get back I guess! 

When I came to Copenhagen, I met the storm. It was difficult to walk, since it felt like I could blow away. Jumped on the bus to Nörrebro, and felt that I was "afraid" to cross the street over to our apartment because of the wind. That the wind wasn't controllable. But it went well :) Carl also had some problems on his way home, but now he's here :)

Storm. Skilt på Nyborg Station i aften. - Foto: Jacob Sorgenfri
Right now. I was lucky to get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment