Friday, October 4, 2013

FRIDAY!

Tomorrow, Carl and I have our move-in party :D It will be fun! Excited! A week ago it seemed like only a few people could make it, but now a bunch of new people have said they can come!!! We'll see where we go out... I don't really know this city yet. And I am used to live in a city with 2, maybe 3, alternatives. Kind of a difference :) I have notified our neighbors about the housewarming, with a note inside the front door to our building.

Today, I have continued writing on my application to a job I think could suit me well. Not much more. yesterday I got mail!!! And not an e-mail but a mail to pick up at "Posten". Mom and my best friend Mina have sent me presents! I am so happy <3 Mina knows I love Moomin and Iittala :D And from mom I got  a book from mom - 438 dagar (438 days) - by Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson who spent 438 days in prison in Ethiopia. Since she met them at the book fair in Gothenburg it is also signed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment