Friday, September 13, 2013

Are you like me?

When it comes to working out, I am an expert on postponing. I don't know how many mondays I have decided to start my new life and work out a lot and eat more healthy. And it is something that makes me feel that this new life has to start on a monday. And every monday, there is always something that comes in the way so I cannot start this new superhealthy life. And then, just because this monday could not be the first day of my new healthy life, I feel that I have to wait until next monday. Like, a new life cannot start on a tuesday or thursday etc. To get rid of this feeling, I have decided to start running TODAY. On a friday?! Yes. Are you familiar with these thoughts?




2 comments:

  1. Bra inställning, ett nytt liv kan starta även en fredag! Lycka till med det "nya"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja precis :) Tack så mycket! Hittat en väldigt trevlig park att springa i nu.

    ReplyDelete