Monday, September 2, 2013

Social Media.

Doing research and preparing questions for the interview I will conduct tomorrow. I will meet Anna, who is the owner of the company Gourmetbudet. Haven't really decided what I will focus the interview on, but have some ideas. I have to get really early tomorrow since I will meet Anna in Malmö...

Carl is at work now. I try to work from here. Working with social media means you are kind of always online at all these sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc). The job requires constant communication and networking. It is fun, but it is also difficult to separare work from private activities. Is it a difference really? It feels like the people I work with now are all in the same situation; we post/tweet/communicate both job and private stuff throughout the day. Constantly mixing it. It's not like you update work stuff during the day and private stuff in the evening. Maybe that's how it is supposed to be for us? 



No comments:

Post a Comment