Monday, September 30, 2013

Busy day.

So today, I have done a lot of things! First, it was a breakfast event in Malmö at Mindfloor; Måndagsboost. Met many nice people, and we listened to a lecture about how sex, money and leadership are related/affected by each other. Interesting subject, and it opened up for many discussions and debates. Some people were critical to her focus and limitations in her focus and organisation. Interesting discussions! 

After the breakfast event, I had a short meeting with Nina before I went to next event. 

It was a lunch event with the business network BNI. I did not know what I could expect and it was an experience for sure! I am not so comfortble with talking of myself and what I am good at etc, but here everybody had to. So I presented myself, my job, my vision, my dreams, who I want to talk to for opportunities etc. Kind of different, but I think it is very good to practice at it :) Got some new contacts and have some meetings booked to discuss career and learning opportunities. 

THEN, I got another offer from an event agency to work as a hostess on wednesday. The company Absolut has an event in Sweden and many of the attendants are landing at Kastrup so I will be there, welcome them, show them to their trains, call cabs to them etc:) 

Busy day. Super tired now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment