Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Change of plans

I was planning to go to Cortado Kaffebar to work today, but it's raining a lot outside so maybe I go there tomorrow instead. It is actually a thunderstorm here. I hope the weather gets better for this afternoon so I can run in the park.

Nina gave me some job searching inspiration yesterday, so today I will look for a job position I can apply for. It was nice to go to Malmö yesterday, meet some people and not just sit here :) The trips went well, but it was a looot of people on the bus from Nörrebro to the central station. 2 school classes with kids in the ages 2-6 or something. I am glad I could listen to music, instead of their loud noises :P

Renisa uploaded some pics yesterday from when she and Andree visited us here:










No comments:

Post a Comment