Monday, September 23, 2013

The weekend.

I am tired, have a sore throat and a headache. I don't feel well. I hoped that some fresh air would help, so I took a walk but it just got worse :(


The weekend was very nice!:) This friday I went to Paddy's for the mingle event and on saturday we met up Klara and Jonas in town. We had brunch at RizRaz and walked through Nyhavn. The time went very fast so we had to hurry back home to Nörrebro to have time for some wine and tapas before we went to Hannah's housewarming/birthday party. There were many people in her apartment - a great party :) Good mix of old and new friends! Hannah had baked cakes to all of us! :) Yummie!

We went out at midnight to a club in Kødbyen. At the bar they had a text on the wall:
 "This is not a fucking cocktail bar". And no, it wasn't. We danced a lot.

At 3, me, Carl, Jonas and Klara went home in a taxi. We were kind of tired yesterday, but met up the others in the afternoon at a brunch place.

Pics from the weekend:

Nyhavn. 


bild 4.JPG
Amarone and tapas. 
Klara and I. 

bild 4.JPG
Me and Martina. 

bild 1.JPG
Jonas and Carl. 


Girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment