Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pictures.

I was so tired when I got home yesterday. I had been up since 5am so maybe it wasn't so strange. Today I woke up at 10. With a headache. My body punishes me for not sleeping enough. Good thing maybe.

At the moment, I am writing a new article about personal branding. An "expert article" as it is called. I hope I will have time to look for jobs also.

A strange thing happened to me yesterday when I walked from the train station to our house. Two guys (20-25 years old) stopped me and asked me something in Danish. I tried to hear, but I was too tired I guess. When I asked in English if they could repeat the question in English, they said they cannot speak English. That was strange. I though everybody in "my age" could speak English. Hmm, guess it is time for me to learn Danish.

I have actually decided to learn, and to speak English with service personnel and others I don't have long/deep conversations with.

Pictures from yesterday. Most of them from Nyhavn :)






No comments:

Post a Comment