Thursday, September 19, 2013

Marketing and PR

Carl and I went out for a run yesterday evening. So now we are this super sporty superhealthy couple ;) Or maybe not yet.

Tonight we will invite Hannah, Jenny, Sofie and Sebastian for dinner. I haven't met Sofie so many times, and not Sebastian at all, so it will be fun =)

One of my articles became published yesterday. You can find it here:
http://www.foretagande.se/sa-nar-du-ut-i-media-tipsar-experten/

Yesterday I went to Cortado and sent a couple of e-mails to marketing/PR agencies here in Copenhagen. Like spontaneous job applications. And one of them answered and asked me if I would be interested in an internship. Within the marketing and PR branch, it is very difficult for fresh graduates to get jobs. You need years of practical experience (often 5) to be able to compete for the job positions. Companies prefer to hire people who have WORKED with marketing and PR for 30 years, so I guess I must accept that this first year will mostly be about gaining experience. Be less picky. I am not in a hurry to become rich. As long as I can walk around with my Chanel 2.55 and be a classy lady when I turn 70 years old, I am happy ;)

This was a very messy blog post. Now I have to do some research for an interview I will conduct tomorrow with a business woman :)





No comments:

Post a Comment