Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birthday party.

So yesterday, we went to Malmö for Ylan's birthday party. Our friend Frida (his girlfriend) had organized a surprise party for him :) Cute! Jonas, Osman, Adam and Mackan "kidnapped" him while the rest of us made pizza and prepared for the surprise. When they arrived we played loud music and the party started. I don't think I have been to a surprise party before. It was fun :)

It was a great party!:) We had planned to leave at 10.30 (because both me and Carl are still a bit sick) but we left at least an hour later than that. Got back to our apartment very late.

Today we have both been very tired. Talked to my mom on the phone. She just got home from Bokmässan (book fair)  in Gothenburg. She fixed a signed version of 438 days (by Martin schybbe and Johan Persson) for me! I look forward to read the book. I like real stories, documentaries, biographies and such. It will be interesting to read their story about their time in Ethiopia.

Pictures from yesterday's party. I hate my camera, but I don't own any better. Will upload the pictures on Facebook also. Someday.


Me, with Jonas and Mackan :)

Adam and Osman  :)

Birthday boy Ylan

Frida, Jenny and I

Nice guys :) Drazen, Adam, Osman, Mackan and Jonas :)



No comments:

Post a Comment