Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sick...

I have spent almost the entire day in bed. I hate being sick :( Carl got home early, but he has a business meeting/dinner this evening that he has to go to soon. But now he is at Fötex (grocery store) and buying food, gossip magazines and chocolate to me. Best boyfriend in the world!!!

I tried to work a bit, but my body said no. Cannot really sit up or walk. So I think I will stay here in bed for the rest of this day. Hopefully, I feel better tomorrow. 

I feel like a child, a little girl. I need someone to be here and take care of me all the time. When I lived all by myself in Umeå and got sick, I had no one who could do that. The worst thing of living alone! Of course I ha friends who could buy things to me, and that asked me how I was doing. That was nic. But I did not have a mom or boyfriend who could really be there. 

Have to rest now. Hope you feel better than I do :)







No comments:

Post a Comment