Saturday, September 21, 2013

Yesterday's mingle.

Yesterday's mingle at Paddy's in Malmö was really nice! Met many new people, and spent time with those I already know by now :) I had a headache, but did not think about it during the time I was there. Met a woman I will interview on wednesday about her new book. It will be released on tuesday and is already a success!

Left the mingle around 8 and went back to Copenhagen and met up Carl. We were both tired and went to bed around 10.30 pm. I woke up this morning with a sore throat (again) and the worst headache. I hopeI get better :/

Jonas and Klara come to us from Lund today, and we will have brunch somewhere here in Cph. Tonight, Hannah has her party and I really wish I can go. Right now my head does not agree, but we will see.

A photo from yesterday. Ingvar Nilsson and Olivia Isaksson took many photos :)

Photo
Rebecca (another intern) and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment