Friday, September 20, 2013

Online business

At 1pm I will conduct the interview with Klaudia Rudin, who runs the webshop Kakfateriet.se . I have some time to prepare now before. I really like to interview people who use online tools I can benefit from learning about. Klaudia knows a lot about SEO and SEM. Looking forward to hear about how she use these tools for her business :) I am sure I will learn a lot!

Tonight, it is this mingle event at Paddy's in Malmö. I woke up with a sore throat and a headache, but I hope I get better :) Really looking forward for tonight.

Tomorrow night, Hannah has her housewarming/birthday party. Jonas and Klara will sleep over here at our place :) Again, I really hope I get well sooon. So much to look forward to this weekend.


(kakfateriet.se)


No comments:

Post a Comment