Thursday, September 26, 2013

To do list.

I am starting to feel done with the article about Kakfateriet. I don't know why, but that articles has taken longer time than any other to finish. I thought it would be easy, but now. It is so much I want to write, but I have to limit it to only 3000 characters (approx. 1 page). Also, I didn't know it would take so long time to understand how Google Adwords and Search engine optimization work. It is kind of impossible to understand everything since it is a very complicated algorithm that control search results, so I focused on more overall understanding.

Nina also told me that the article I wrote about Helene Colak and Mindfloor was OK so it will be published soon :)

For next week, I have several plans with my PR and social media job. On monday morning, I will attend Måndagsboost (monday boosting) on Mindfloor, where we will listen to an inspirational lecture about how sex and money affect how we are as leaders. I met Maria, who will hold the lecture, at Paddy's and I think it will be very interesting :) Also the attendants will boost and be boosted by each other there. The event is primarily for Small/medium company owners. I think it would be fun to start a company, but I don't feel I can or want to do it all by myself. Marketing and communication is my thing, and I would need someone who are more of a risk-taker than I am, and good at management and financial stuff etc. Maybe one day, we will see.

On monday at lunch I will also attend the BNI event, that I wrote about here yesterday. On wednesday, I have the interview with Cathrin and on friday an interview with Anna who owns the company "Gourmetbudet". And I will also, of course, try to write som articles and job applications!

Looking forward to all the activities :)




No comments:

Post a Comment