Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Denmark and Danish people

The meeting was cancelled so I spend the day in Copenhagen city instead. Some things about Denmark and Danish people I noticed this morning; 

1. Danish people get up very early to work out: on my way to the train (before 6am) I saw like 20 runners during my 25min walk. Crazy! 

2. Seven Eleven opens very early even in the small cities. I could get my breakfast in Kalundborg instead of waiting until I arrived in Copenhagen 1,5 hours later :)

3. They are cold. Not their personality but their bodies. September has just begun and many Danes already wear their Canada Goose....

4. They don't change seats on the train/bus: if the bus is full of people you often"must" sit beside someone you don't know. Swedes usually wait for people to get off so they can move to another seat where they can sit alone. Danes (as I have seen) don't move. They aren't as afraid as Swedes for other people. I like! 











No comments:

Post a Comment