Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Business and networking.

At Paddy's in Malmö I met a man who works as a regional manager for BNI. They organise business networking events, and recommended me to come to those to meet people that could help me in my career within marketing and communication. So today I contacted him and he sent me an official invitation to a lunch event on monday. That feels good! I am a bit nervous since he told me that many big business and marketing associations will be there. But I have nothing to lose :) I will have the opportunity to mingle and talk to more than 20 orgs in 1½ hour. 

I did not finish the article so I am still writing. Search engine optimization service is a really long word in Swedish (sökmotoroptimeringstjänst). Any suggestions on what I can use instead? :P I am still too picky when I write my articles, so it takes a lot of time for me to finish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment